WHAT IS IT FOR?
The BT BODY LIFT serves 2 specific functions:
1) It is indicated for dogs that have difficulty walking, as a result of trauma, disease or paralysis, as well as for dogs with motor difficulties;
2) It is also indicated for dogs with spinal column issues. The two (removable) rigid splints, contained in the two side pockets, serve to both stabilize the brace during use, as well as to compress the proximal area of the spinal column in cases of disease in this area, holding it in traction (for example, neurological diseases).
BT Body Lift is made of soft, washable, breathable material.
The height-adjustable handle straps are durable and make it possible to lift even large dogs. The padded handle grip allows the owner to support the dog without undue stress on the hand.
The brace is engineered to allow the dog to eliminate naturally while wearing it without soiling the brace because the dog’s orifices are not covered by the brace.
Both the handle straps and the splints can be removed.
- Breathable fabric.
- Adjusts for a better fit.
- Can be hand-washed.
- The handle straps can be adjusted for height.
- Body straps can be shortened.
- Rigid lateral splints offer greater stability.